Investing in our
Ready to Help Make Hartford the East Coast’s Leading Innovation Hub?
Launc[H] invests in programs that help support innovators and entrepreneurs through funding from CTNext’s Innovation Places program.
We love big ideas, and our community’s strength comes from working together, so if you’re seeking funding, we’d love to learn about your vision. Get started with the submission of a letter of intent.
These key priorities guide all our investments.
- 1 Increase startup and growth-stage activity
- 2 Curate & connect resources for entrepreneurs
- 3 Attract & activate new sources of investment
- 4 Help startups and anchors acquire talent needed
- 5 Connect to social, cultural, & recreational assets
- 6 Celebrate our city’s success as it continues to grow
Phase 1 | Submission
Submit your program idea through a Letter of Intent. If approved, we’ll ask you to submit a full proposal.
Phase 2 | Launc[H] Review
Launc[H] board reviews funding proposal & provides feedback or discusses alternatives if needed.
Phase 3 | CTNext Approval
CTNext board reviews & approves. If declined, Launc[H] helps identify other sources of funding & support.
The following documents have been developed to give you a sense of how proposals are evaluated, and what is required of funding recipients by CTNext. If you have questions, please reach out to Jazna, who will be happy to walk you through the process!
Deadline for LOI Submission
Deadline of Full Proposal Submission
Launc[H] Board Votes on Proposals